I want to know how to do a rolled hem on my 1110DX serger. I followed the instructions on the thread door, turned down the cutter blade, switched from S to R, and from STD to RH, but the differential and stitch width are still wrong. What should each tension be? Should I use 3 threads or 4? -Anonymous
You will be using three threads: the right needle, lower looper, and upper looper.
1. Remove the left needle.
2. Set the right needle tension at 4.
3. Set the upper looper tension at 3.
4. Set the lower looper tension at 8.
5. Differential should be set at 1.0
6. Stitch Length should be set between R and 1.