Janome - Learning Center

Topic Title: thread nets
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/14/2012 03:00 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/14/2012 03:00 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
lovecats

Hello, I would like to know how I am suppose to use the thread net. I have the 350E. Is there a site where it is explain with "video" or something like that. I am so new to all of this. Also is there a best thread net..??? :-)
Thank you so much again for your help
 12/14/2012 03:23 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
GraceB

lovecats, I've never used thread nets. They can be used to keep the thread from coming off of your spool too quickly, or to keep it from looping and getting tangled. They also recommend them for metallic threads. And, some people use them for storing the thread, so that it doesn't come off of the spool and get tangled. Just Google "using thread nets" and you'll find all sorts of information.

I've never found that I've needed them...yet. But, there may come a time. I always buy the larger cones, online, and use a free-standing thread stand. When I'm done with a particular color, I just fasten the thread in the groove at the bottom of the thread cone. So far, my thread feeds fine. I have a 350E also.

-------------------------
Brother Dreammaker XE, Baby Lock Symphony, Janome 1110DX serger, Brother PE770, Janome MC 4000 (retired)
FORUMS : Embroidery : thread nets

Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
92161 users are registered to the Janome forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.