Janome - Learning Center

Topic Title: easy transfer software
Topic Summary: cant connect to pc
Created On: 12/01/2011 03:27 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/01/2011 03:27 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
deedee4102

Hello I have aquired a brand new mc10000, still in box although it is 10yrs old. My problem is it wont recognise the compact flash card so I need to upgrade it to version 2.21 I think it is . I have downloaded it to the PC but when I try to upgrade it says no driver found. I think I need sonme software called easy transfer or something like that name that used to be sent out free with new machines. There is an upgrade for this software on Janome Global but cant use it without the original. As it was free software and therefore shareable I wondered if any one would be kind enough to send me a copy. Kind regards, Doris

-------------------------
deedee
 12/01/2011 05:05 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
digimad

Doris Easy transfer wasn't free sweetheart, it formed part of the machines package but if purchaed seperately had a price. Unless you are running an old PC, it wont work on XP sp3, or Vista or Windows 7. You need to talk to CherylAnn on this forum, she has experience of updating an un altered 10000. It wasnt easy as the software is so old. The upgrade from the old 10000 wasnt free either, it was a firmware upgrade on disc purchased via dealers.

digimad
 12/01/2011 05:19 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
deedee4102

Hello, thank you for that. I think I will look at upgrading it and will contact Janome dealer tomorrow. I use 2 300e's and a 350e but this machine is immaculate and a shame not to get use out of it even if it is old. I just need it read a cf card. It formatted it fine but when I saved a file on to it the machine couldnt see it.
Kind regards, Doris

deedee
Statistics
89320 users are registered to the Janome forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.