Janome - Learning Center

Topic Title: help need help lowering feed dogs
Topic Summary: janome qs2250
Created On: 05/01/2009 08:31 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/01/2009 08:31 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
gjznanny

i can't for the life of my, figure out how to lower the feed dogs on this machine. it is new to me, i purchased this machine with no manual. it was new in the box, please help me lower the feed dogs..thanks gjznany

-------------------------
gjznanny
 05/01/2009 10:01 PM

Author Icon
MOM

The machine should either have which model it is on the box or on your machine. If you can read it on the machine or box you can go to the Janome website and download the manual for your machine. Also if it is a new machine in the box you should contact Janome and register it with them. If you go again to the website and contact machine support they can tell you what you need to do. All Janome machines that are new have a warranty on them and you really should take advantage of it in case you have a problem.

Good Luck!

MOM
 05/02/2009 12:29 AM

Author Icon
Betakin

I'm not familiar with your model but I do have a Janome made machine and the place to lower the feed is on the base of the machine..at the "back" of the machine on the underpart of the free arm. I know..go figure, most machines have the lever in the front. You might want to check the back of your machine if you haven't already.
Also..is it possible that your model has a feed cover plate rather than the ability to lower the feed?
Statistics
92146 users are registered to the Janome forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.