Customer Relations Representative
Janome America is a distributor of household and computerized sewing machines; a subsidiary of Janome Sewing Machine Company, Tokyo, Japan, who are one of the world’s largest manufacturers of home sewing machines and leaders and innovators in the home sewing industry. Janome currently has a full time opening at its corporate headquarters in Mahwah, NJ for a Customer Relations Representative in the Customer Relations Department.
A Customer Relations Representative receives and answers consumer inquiries/requests regarding products and services offered via email, telephone or written communication.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with customers to offer resolutions to their problems, questions & concerns
- Inform potential customers about the variety of products and support offered by Janome
- Ability to direct inquiries to appropriate departments when necessary
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent reading comprehension skills
- Customer Service experience
- Computer Skills (Windows applications)
- Type 40 to 50 wpm
- Sewing knowledge
- Communication skills – Both written & verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Multi task oriented
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Ideal candidate should have a customer service background and interest in sewing.
Knowledge of sewing is desired and preferred!
Janome America offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k); paid vacation, sick and personal days, including 11 paid holidays.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the US.
Please submit resumes to Janomehr@janome-america.com.